I didn’t plan to make this a blog post but I had such a great experience I figure it would be selfish of me not to share.
If you are even a little ambitious, you are likely pretty busy. The tools that are meant to make our lives more efficient also manage to turn us into multitasking machines. When I list out all the things on my general to do list – I wonder myself how it “all” gets done.
- Be a good mom to a 7 month old and a 13 year old
- Be a present and loving wife
- Excel at work
- Lesson plans for my FIT class
- Give my coaching clients stellar guidance and career developing advice
- Design T-shirts and maintain teecherie.com
- Keep this mane from looking like a disaster
- Go to the gym (yeah.. about that)
- Stay in touch with friends
- Post witty things on social media
- Remain in the loop and informed on current news
- Invest for retirement
- Sleep enough???